Tuna Broccoli Casserole
- 2 packages (10 oz.) frozen broccoli, whole or chopped
- 2 cans (7 oz.) water-packed tuna broken into small pieces
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup diluted with l/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar or American cheese
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted margarine
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain, and place in shallow
2-quart casserole. Add tuna and cover with diluted mushroom soup. Sprinkle
with cheese. Add bread crumbs to melted butter and sprinkle over casserole.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serves 5.
Contributed by a patient.
* Substitute aged cheddar cheese, nondairy margaine, and use water instead
** Each serving counts as 3/4 cup of milk.