Robert's Tuna Bake
- 1 can (7 oz.) water-packed tuna, broken into small pieces
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomato soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 lb. American or cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. box of elbow macaroni, cooked
Mix first four ingredients in saucepan and heat until cheese melts. Add
macaroni to sauce and mix well. Pour into greased baking dish and bake at
350° for 20 minutes. Serves 8.
Chicken Noodle Bake: Substitute cream of celery soup for tomato,
1 cup diced chicken for tuna, cooked noodles for elbow macaroni.
Egg Noodle Bake: Substitute cream of chicken soup for tomato, 3 or
more sliced hard-boiled eggs for tuna, and cooked noodles for elbow macaroni.
Contributed by Mr. Robert L. Card.
* Substitute soy formula for milk. Use aged cheddar cheese.
** Each serving counts as 1/2 cup of milk.