Creamy Potato Salad
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. finely minced or
- scraped onion
- 1 sprig of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery or green pepper (optional)
- 2 potatoes, boiled and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- salt to taste
Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, celery, and pepper. Stir in remaining
ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serves 4.
Ricotta Potato Salad: Add 1/3 cup ricotta cheese to mayonnaise.
* Use yogurt made only from pasteurized milk.
** Omit onion, celery, green pepper.