Other Headache Resources
- Migraine Resource Center — An information center for consumers, sponsored by Glaxo Wellcome Inc. with product information on Imitrex® (sumatriptan succinate)Tablets and Injection for treatment of migraine headache.
- JAMA - Migraine — Migraine Information Center of the Journal of the American Medical Association. Includes clinical guidelines for physicians.
- American Council for Headache Education — A non-profit physician-patient partnership to advance headache prevention and treatment. Information primarily for patients.
- National Headache Foundation — Substantial information for consumers, including a list of support groups throughout the U.S.
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Va, Division of Neurology — A military hospital with a headache questionnaire that provides interactive headache analysis. The site also includes practice guidelines in neurology.
- Rhonda's Migraine Page — A personal page of a migraine sufferer with journals of other migraine sufferers.
- Serotonin — An in-depth article on the chemistry of serotonin and its role in various conditions, including migraine.
- Headache Organizations — A list of headache organizations with contact information, compiled by a captain in the Navy.
- The Migraine Information Site — A volunteer-run site. Click on "Reference Materials" to see various newspaper articles on migraine. Primarily Canadian resources.
- Migraine FAQ — A file with the most frequently asked questions (and answers) from the alt.support.headaches.migraine newsgroup. Also has a good bibliography.
The AASH '97 Report of Conrad Notes is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Glaxo Wellcome, Inc.
Return to Conrad Notes Index