Re: [MOL] HAPPY NEW YEAR!! [00981] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

In a message dated 12/30/2000 1:51:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CARKOL@aol.com writes:

> I hope God gives you the strength to continue caring for your husband. I to
>  am a cancer survivor, but I don't have a caregiver. I've always been the
>  caregiver in the family, so my family don't know how to care for me. It's
> too >  much for them sometimes. I get sad because I guess I spoiled them,
but I
>  enjoyed doing it anyway.
Carol, this made me so very sad to read it, but I do know how that is.  If I
were ill, I would have no one either to be a caregiver. I try not to think
about that.  It is my prayer that God will shower you with blessings of hope,
happiness, and healing in reward for your unselfishness to your family.  I
pray that He gives you and yours the best year of your lives just up ahead.
-chris