Re: [MOL] Emma ! [00978] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Emma !

My New Year wish for you and your sister is:

HOPE:  That you both remain hopeful despite everything.

PEACE  That you both acquire an inner peace as you walk the journey.

Strength:  That you both can reach deep with-in to pull up the strength
needed for the battle.

LOVE:  That your love for each other never waivers and

FAITH: So that you will have the help of your Maker to get through it all.

Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....