[MOL] Hi Lillian [00971] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Lillian

Happy New Year to you Lillian !!!

I wanted to thank you and mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
for being there for us when we were in our most
desperate moment.

My sister will start her treatment at the beginning of
2001.  Will keep you posted.

Love,
Emma