[MOL] Forwarded article: Harvard Study Links High Intake of Lycopene And [00965] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Forwarded article: Harvard Study Links High Intake of Lycopene And Alpha-Carotene Intake to a 20-25 Percent Lung Cancer Risk Redu

lillian thought you might be interested in this recent
Moreover.com news headline.

Referring Email: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

Additional Comments:

Dear Friends:  I thought these articles would help some of our Molers, warmly, lillian

To read the full text of the article, just click on the link below or
copy and paste the URL into your browser.

Harvard Study Links High Intake of Lycopene And Alpha-Carotene Intake to a 20-25 Percent Lung Cancer Risk Redu
http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?E10937650
MotherNature.com

Enjoy!

Facilitated by Recommend-It