[MOL] from Chris [00951] Medicine On Line

[MOL] from Chris

Just thought of something I thought I should share with you all.  First, my
father is now up and around; finally!  Thank God.  But he is so happy that
there is no more of the terrific pain he had in his legs.  His Dr took him
off thalidomide two weeks ago and it took all this time for it to clear out -
but THAT is what caused all the leg pain!
-chris