Re: [MOL] Mary Ann! from Carol K [00945] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Ann! from Carol K

Title: Re: [MOL] Mary Ann! from Carol K
on 12/23/00 12:55 AM, CARKOL@aol.com at CARKOL@aol.com wrote:

When I have the energy to rearrange my younest daughters bedrookThen I can
paint it and fix  it up like a room you can stay up n hr room with us. We
live in Florida.

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY!!!
Carkol@aol.co

Carol, what a nice offer!!!!  Our trip to MN was cold (to say the least!)  We cheered when the temp. got to zero!!!!!  Lots of snow and very cold temps but it was nice being with family.  We decided that next year we are going to head south, so get that room ready!  Sure hope that you are feeling better.  I pray that 2001 will be a better one for you.

Happy New Year!
Mary Ann