From: CARKOL@aol.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Is Dean your name
I hope God gives you the strength to continue caring for your husband. I to
am a cancer survivor, but I don't have a caregiver. I've always been the
caregiver in the family, so my family don't know how to care for me. It's too
much for them sometimes. I get sad because I guess I spoiled them, but I
enjoyed doing it anyway.
Take time for a tea/water break so you keep your strength up. Enjoy your
holiday and enjoy each other. One thing cancer makes us appreciate time much
more.
Agape'  Carol K