[MOL] HAPPY NEW YEAR!! [00930] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Dear Molors,
     I'm praying each and every one had a wonderful Christmas, and will have
a great New Year!!! Haven't had much time to respond to any posting I've
read, because with Michael being so weak from the radiation, for the brain
tumor. He is also experiencing some weakness on the left side of his body,
this is coming from the brain tumor. It keeps me so busy, because of me
having to be by his side with every mover, so to keep him steady. He is just
about to regain some strength in time for the radio surgery for this tumor.
I'm praying for us all, that the new year brings all our love ones better
health, and remission, and with the power of GOD we will all be able to
fight on, for ones with cancer, as well as the care givers. GOD be with you
all, and give you never ending blessings.
   Since I don't drink, I'll toast to/with you all, with my glass of water,
so here's to us all having a healthier an wonderful new year!!!!!!!
bottoms up  xoxo Dean