From: MICHAEL C WHITE
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] low blood count

Niki, The same happened to my hubby when he was going through chemo...so they gave him a shot each week. The name of the shot starts with a P, Pro-something-( maybe procit), it is advertised on tv in pill form all the time.This medicine rebuilds red blood cells. Your mother should be getting this from her chemo dr. ask for it!!!!! Why the dr. hasn't given it to her already I don't understand... prayers to all my molor friends   xo Dean

Lillian...my hubby has his radio surgery, for his brain tumor, on Jan. 3rd, (he's already had the 15 radiation for the same tumor), Molors keep him in your prayers please, and then maybe this will be it for awhile, and that he will start to recover some, from all this. His dr. told us that after this he will send him for a pet scan.