From: Niki
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 9:21 PM
Subject: [MOL] low blood count

my mother who has cancer in both lungs, went in for a blood test today (her week off) and was told her blood count was 2.1 and possible she won't receive chemo next week.  we understand how it went down, but the nurse did not offer any resolution to the problem.  do we just wait until the count comes back up?  is there anything to help it along?   thank you