Re: [MOL] Re: Pattie [00921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Pattie

Hi and welcome to our forum.  Thank you for sharing your expierence with
seizures and brain stem.  That wait and watch is something else.  Makes me
bite my fingernails!!!!  When I am researching I will keep you in mind.
Warmly, lillian