[MOL] Re: hey ! [00920] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: hey !

carol,
Sorry to hear about your most recent seizures.
Why are you having them?Are you on seizure med's?and if so ...what is your
nuero doing about the repeated seizures?I also have grandmal seizures and am
very lucky because
mine have been controlled for a little while now.
I have ,you know the current brainstem meningioma....and I was having some
grandmals not to to long ago but,my nuero seems to finally have them under
control.Good
luck..I will pray for you.I hate seizures they are a pretty scary thing.I had
my first one in a swim
pool and my 11 yr old son pulled me off the bottom!Take care and God Bless!
                                               Love Patti
2 brain tumors/lupus
brainstem meningioma wait and watch