Re: [MOL] Carol K Humor is the best meds. [00919] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol K Humor is the best meds.

Lillian
That was great thanks I needed that. It's true we make our choices. It's like
we're all taught to wash and then eat our vegs and fruits and watch too much
sweets &  carbs. Then we have the Chemo deal and we take straight poison. But
we're still washing that fruits and vegs. Maybe we should have eaten those
things with the germs our bodies would have maybe been stronger.
Our club name was taken by RoseO the Chubb Club I love that one. I don't
really mind being heavy, it just with the steroids I gained so fast, my
balance is off. anyway thanks for the fun. Carol K again