[MOL] Uses & Dosage/ Carol K. Drugs [00915] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Uses & Dosage/ Carol K. Drugs

Well kiddo, this is some heavy duty stuff.  Many of the drugs have the same side effects, such as renal problems, nausea, heart (this really concerns me), depression; etc.

SPIRONOLACTONE
and Tamoxifen, both list carcinogenic meaning two drugs you are taking list carcinogenic, this concerns me also.

Zanaflex is listed as adverse side effect of arthritis, back pain, chest pain and dyspepsia.

Anyway here are the site URL'S for you to read, be sure to check the drug interaction section more closely as I did not go into that section.  Wishing you the very best, your friend, lillian

Oxycondin:
 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_uses_dosage.asp?DrugCode=1%2D1742&DrugName=OXYCONTIN+ORAL&DrugType=1

Zanaflex:

 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/search_results_drug.asp

Zoloft:

 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_uses_dosage.asp?DrugCode=1%2D6324&DrugName=ZOLOFT+ORAL&DrugType=1

Pamelor:
 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_adverse_effects.asp?DrugCode=1%2D1644&DrugName=PAMELOR+ORAL&DrugType=1

SPIRONOLACTONE

 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_uses_dosage.asp?DrugCode=1%2D2901&DrugName=SPIRONOLACTONE+ORAL&DrugType=1

One of the listed adverse effects is carcinoma of breast.....

Tamoxifen:

 http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_uses_dosage.asp?DrugCode=1%2

PLEASE NOTE:  Bone pain is associated with this drug.

Carcinogenicity

Tamoxifen is reported to be carcinogenic in animals. The carcinogenic potential of tamoxifen in humans should be considered.

D3926&DrugName=TAMOXIFEN+CITRATE+ORAL&DrugType=1

Uses & Dosage.url