Re: [MOL] hey ! [00910] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hey !

Title: Re: [MOL] hey !

Carol, I am so very sorry to hear your news. Please know that you are in my prayers for a very speedy recovery. Also prayers that your injuries are not as severe as they sound. Let's hope 2001 will be a far better year -- for all of us! Love and prayers, Joicy

I'm doing the hunt & peck method ... so this will be short.  Had a grand mall
at the office & they sent me off to the hosp, to have another one  ...
michael was there for the 2nd.  On the 1st I hit the tile floor & may have
fractured collar bone & shoulder doesn't feel too good .... happy new year
!!!!  (:        got to go for now ......

love ya!
carol