[MOL] Re: [MOL Carol K. [00904] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOL Carol K.

Hey Kiddo, how's it all going for you?  They thought my husband had bone mets to the spine, from a cat scan and bone scan.  He does have a tumor; but the head doctor does not feel it is mets, just a benign tumor.  I was curious as to what medications you are taking?  Are you on Fosamex (sp)?  I am on that and hate it....it creates pain to the bones.  I am also on Zocor and this drug creates pain to the bone and horrible leg cramps.  The kind when you go to stand up you fall right over as the toes are all curled under!!!  So I know what you mean about pain and would love to help you in some way get to the root of the pain.  By the way with bone mets they often use radiation to lessen the pain.  Hang tough, love, lillian