Re: [MOL] Ann [00895] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ann

Hi Lillian & all Molers:

I have asked both Fred and Bill several times for help with the advertising
problems.  While they both say they will try to work on it, it hasn't
happened as yet.  Fred has been traveling, and has not been able to direct
his time on this issue.  I try to send individual messages to these
advertisers directly and ask that they not use this forum for free
advertising and to delete our address from future mailings.  However, we
tend to get a lot of general messages not specified for our address that
also gets swept up into the delivery of messages.  These messages are the
most difficult to block because their origins our hard to track.

I also send virus alerts internally and externally when I see them.  These
seem to attach themselves to individuals' messages and are resent without a
subject line.  As stated previously, DO NOT OPEN ANY E-MAILS WITH NO SUBJECT
LINES FILLED IN.  These are almost always computer generated right after a
virus is sent, by the virus itself.

I will continue to push for the powers that be to work on blocking all the
nonsense advertising, however, I can't even keep up with sending the
advertisers messages myself.

May we all find health, happiness, prosperity, and the shear joy of the
holidays as only a child knows, in the coming new year.

Take care,

Ann Dunn
Operations Manager
UltiTech, Inc.