Re: [MOL] Epitheliod HemangeoEndothelioma/Reply [00894] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Epitheliod HemangeoEndothelioma/Reply

Dear Dave:  Thank you for sharing your wife's cancer history.  I will keep
you both in prayer. I would wonder why a assay test was never done; since
they appeared willing to keep changing the chemo.  The assay test will show
what chemo's the cancer will not respond to.
Wishing you the very best as you fight the uphill battle of recovery.
Warmly, lillian