[MOL] David re: EH [00893] Medicine On Line

[MOL] David re: EH

Dear David, heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of your wife under such
tragic circumstances. How lucky she was to have someone like you to be with
her during such a difficult time. And how gracious of you to be willing to
share this, that others might benefit. I don't know if you are subscribed to
the MOL group or not, but hope you are, as this is a caring "community"
where we help each other through every phase of this difficult disease. We
all take turns giving and receiving, and all benefit.

May God be with you friend, lightening your burden and healing your heart.
You will be in my prayers, Joicy