From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of ANTHONY CERRETO
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2000 5:07 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: ANTHONY CERRETO
Subject: Re: [MOL] Best Treatment for Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Hi!
The doctor will probably give him a steroid and some zantac for his stomach.
His hair will probably fall out...he might suffer from some constipation,
(again, doc can help with this.)  The biggest thing the radiation does, is
make you sleepy.  He should sleep as much as he feels a need.  I never had
this kind of cancer, and thus, can give no further advice about treatment.

Love and Hugs,

Martha