Re: [MOL] Reply to Emma ! [00869] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Reply to Emma !

Hi Lillian,

Thank you for asking.

My sister is doing ok.  She is off IV since yesterday.
Hopefull she will go home tomorrow.  Then she will go
for second opinion in Stanford and UCSF and hopefully
she will start treatment soon after the second opinion
on the treatment.

Love,
Emma