Re: [MOL] Walk away the blues...Reply [00862] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Walk away the blues...Reply

In a message dated 12/27/00 9:40:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< You laughed so hard at my last message, it made me laugh, because most of
 the time she's quite a challenge.  Think about trying to come up with the
 money on a fixed income 20% of 9 hospitals visits; etc.  Yikes!  I am afraid
 to answer the phone or go to the front door.  I live in fear that she cries
 wolf so many times that when the real thing happens no one will believe her.
 Just the same it was great to hear you laughing all the way down yonder
 here...love, lillian >>

Yes, Lillian, it felt good too!  My Dad too pays 20% of all expenses, but we
have to MAKE him take advantage of the services he needs and that's not easy.
 They need to rub off on each other a little!  -chris