Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer /REPLY [00845] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer /REPLY

Hi DD,

Thank you very much for the info.  My sister certainly
can use your feedback.

Hi Ryan,

My sister has stage IV rectal cancer.  We found this
out last Wednesday.

Check out this URL.  It has tons of info and tons of
survival stories:

      http://www.ccalliance.org

Good luck.  We will pray for your father.  Will you
pray for my sister as well ?

Take care,
Emma