Re: [MOL] AGH Department of Radiation Oncology Types of S [00844] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AGH Department of Radiation Oncology Types of S

Title: Re: [MOL] AGH Department of Radiation Oncology Types of S

Hi, Carol, did you try clicking on the links? for example if you click on:
http://www.bmi.net/mcaron/effects.html
it will take you to the web page that has the article on radiation side effects.

I think of you often, Carol, and you are always in my prayers. Love, Joicy

Hi Lillian,

 I don't know what is going on with my computer, but it seems I cannot
download any of the files you sent me.  I am computer illiterate, so boo-hoo
can't get to read any of it.

 Hope all is well with you.

Carol O.