Re: [MOL] Walk away the blues...Reply [00842] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Walk away the blues...Reply

Your father is starting to sound like my Mom.  She thinks she is dying, goes
to the ER and tells them she is dying.  She has gone to ER 9 time's within
one year and only 1 time was the heart slightly elevated; but then let me
tell you her hospital bills are much more than slightly elevated!  I can not
convince her she is certainly not dying from a heart problem.  Our latest is
she got home yesterday morning, by yesterday night she expected me to take
her to ER.  Well, I didn't.  I told her I would call her Doctor, then I told
her the Doctor said she is to take avil and go to bed that he is not coming
in to see her.  Today she is greatly improved. Go figure!  I am so happy
with your father's wonderful news and know what a tremendous relief it must
be to all of you.  Love, lillian