[MOL] RE: FREE 32-Page Info! Earn $5,000/Week! [00806] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: FREE 32-Page Info! Earn $5,000/Week!

How would you feel if you made more than $1,000 or $2,000 or even $5,000 a week with our AMAZING new Internet marketing program?

Find out HOW TO earn more money than you ever dreamed possible and HOW TO live a life full of pleasure, money and free time!

InfoShare is a breakthrough Web Marketing concept that cannot fail.  It shows why other techniques just aren't working, then guides you, step-by-step, to an income of more than $20,000 a month, in just a few short weeks.

If you Act NOW...it's absolutely FREE!  It normally costs $99.95 but for now I am just giving it away to introduce our new InfoShare Web Marketing concept!

For a limited time only, you can download our FREE 32-page booklet "Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web"!  This exciting new 32-page Booklet shows you how to make enough money to live a life of comfort, security and free time.

There's nothing to buy...nothing to do (except learn how to be truly successful)! Just print it out and read it at your leisure. There is absolutely no obligation or cost for this amazing booklet.

You've got to send me an email first to show me that you are serious about this. I will then send you a 32 page FREE booklet that will explain most of the details. You can read it first and then decide whether you are motivated enough to become RICH within 20 weeks.

If you are dedicated enough, please send an email (Reply) with "booklet" in the subject field to:  kenlt@mail.com

Don't waste your time any further on other so-called "money making" programs. I offer you the opportunity to become RICH within week, but you have to have the desire to become rich and be prepared to do exactly what I'll tell you to do.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ken Turner

PS: For a limited time only, as an added BONUS, you can get
"The Ultimate Package Software" which contains invaluable information
to any consumer! This is worth over $100 but for now, can be yours FREE!
This CD contains a multitude of reports, free software, and links to information
that everybody should have. This CD is free for any of my Gold Partners!

Also, if you sign up as Gold in the next 48 hours, I will also give you FREE,
the following sign-up bonuses (valued at $299):

1. "Yahoo! Secrets Revealed" e-book: Discover How to
  Generate 200-400 Hits a Week Using Yahoo! Free Classifieds e-book
2. HOW TO MAKE A FORTUNE WITH CLASSIFIED ADS booklet
3. DISCOVER HOW TO WRITE KILLER ADS AND INCREASE YOUR SALES BY %1200 e-book
4. EASILY DEVELOP A MASSIVE MLM DOWNLINE WITH OUR TRIED AND PROVEN FORMULA e-book
5. SUPERIOR MARKETING TOOLS AND TACTICS e-book

Hurry now while this FREE OFFER Lasts!

If you were not the intended recipient of this message, please accept my apologies and delete. Transmissions to you by the sender of this email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line to: kenlt99@mail.com

Thank you