Re: [MOL] Best Treatment for Nasopharyngeal Cancer [00787] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Best Treatment for Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Hi Chiew - 6 months ago I sent an email request to this forum and others on
nasopharyngeal carcinoma - it's very hard to find anyone with experience
with this type of cancer.  In fact, I found no one!  The American Cancer
Society says only one-quarter of one percent of all the cancers diagnosed in
the US are nasopharyngeal carcinoma.  Fairly rare.

My dad was diagnosed with Stage III cancer - no met.  in July of this year.
It's been an unbelievable journey.  Dad went through 37 consecutive
radiation treatments and chemo together, then three months of chemo alone.
I have so much information to share.  We researched every aspect of it all
on our own and in conjunction with the doc.  The side effects can be
extremely difficult.

I must sign off right now - and I'm presently unsubscribing from the forum
for a while.  My personal email is desertrats@outerbounds.net  please
contact me through this address.  I'd be happy to contribute any info or
help that I can through this.  God bless - Lisa