[MOL] Membership Benefits Updated [00786] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Membership Benefits Updated

Dear Sir or Madam,

Wish you a Happy New Year!

Thank you for your support. Farmchina.com is trying very best to provide more quality services at very competitive price.
We are pleased to announce that we have just updated our membership benefit information on our website, and added very valuable benefit, such as  Chinese company database ;  Finding China distributors .  The information is now clearly outlined in a table that is linked to a short explanation for each member benefit, allowing you to conveniently review our services. You can quickly compare the benefits and discounts included in our different membership packages by browsing through the table and clicking on explanations for price information.
Please take a moment to browse our new membership table at the below address: http://eng.farmchina.com/Aboutus/membership.htm
We are very happy to assist you, if you have further questions.

Sincerely,
Sophie Sun
International Dept.
http://www.farmchina.com

Tel: +8610-65814212/13/14/15
Fax: +8610-65815987
Email:sophie@farmchina.com
Address: Room 315, North Tower He Qiao Grand Pacific Building, 8A Chaoyang District, Beijing 100026, P.R. of China