Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer /REPLY [00784] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer /REPLY

Jay, welcome to our forum; however it would be nicer to meet you under a
different set of circumstances.  Is your father being treated at a top notch
cancer facility by a top notch doctor for colon cancer?  This is so very
important.  Are they going to two prong or three prong the chemo?  This
means utilizing two or three different types of chemo on a low dosage level.
Different chemo's work better for certain cancer cells and it is wise to be
getting more than one chemo so that no time is wasted on treatment.  How old
is your father?  Has he had surgery?  Believe me HOPE is very important to
have; so maintain the hope and let me know how things are going.  Warmly,
lillian

more....