Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer [00782] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer

My father is starting chemo for stage 3 colon cancer tomm..5 days a week out
of a 28 day period for 6 months.  He also had tumor penetrate bowel wall but
no lymph node involvment nor liver involvment yet.  But Drs cannot rule out
microscopic spread.  The level of chemo is not strong enough for hair to fall
out..and my understanding is most do not have sever symptoms.  I will let you
know how it goes. Hope is all we have...I will pray for you and your family.
Keep in touch.

Jay