[MOL] Chris- [00779] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris-

Dearest, Chris, I have been following your messages about your father, and
wishing so badly that there was something somehow that I could say or do to
ease your pain. I do not know how you're handling it all. Well, actually,
yes, I do know, but I know it is still very, very hard. Please know that
you, your dad, and your family are indeed in my prayers, today and every
day, Chris. Wish I could give you a humongous hug right now...will you
accept a huge {{{{{{cyberhug?}}}}}}} Love and many prayers, Joicy