Re: [MOL] Someone's Watching Over You - with Scripture Verse - from Joic [00778] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Someone's Watching Over You - with Scripture Verse - from Joicy

In a message dated 12/25/2000 9:57:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
joicy@erols.com writes:

> http://www5.bluemountain.com/cards/boxe223573j4/rn2dzv2uf4v45d.html
Thank you Joicy; hope you had a wonderful Christmas too and I hope we ALL
have a good New Year.  -chris