Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle... [00777] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle...

Oh, Joicy, how perfect your msg was - as always, but it hit home like a stone
from a slingshot aimed at my heart!

My father is lying in bed since he came home from the hosp on Friday
afternoon!  He wouldn't even try to come downstairs and is willing himself to
die (again).  To make matters worse, the Visiting Nurse that was supposed to
come on Saturday morning canceled and said she would come after Christmas
(tomorrow) instead.  All this time they have not understood his medications
and he will not get out of bed.  Please pray for him and for our family; it's
undoubtedly the saddest Christmas we have ever had, and we've had some very
bad ones in the past.  -chris