Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle... [00776] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle...

Title: Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle...
I am so very sorry to hear about your sister, Susan. Please don't lose hope...as I've posted here before, I have 2 loved ones who were in late stages of cancer, both given up for dead by their Drs. My aunt was in midlife when given a death sentence, yet lived to be 105! And my cousin, with young wife and infant daughter, saw his "baby" graduate from college awhile back. None of has a clue about what our life span is to be, and the Drs. don't either. Just trust that God is with you both, even in what feels like the worst of times. You will both indeed be in my prayers, friend. Love, Joicy

From: WnnrHOGAN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:19:19 EST
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] A real christmas miracle...

That was a beautiful story.  My identical  twin sister has just found out she
has stage 4 colon cancer.  We are both Christians.  We are 53 years old.  I
am divorced with 2 grown children.  She is a widow with one grown son.
Please keep us in your prayers.  His Peace be with you and your family.
Lovingly, Susan Hogan@WnnrHOGAN@aol.com