Re: [MOL] CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer/EMMA! [00769] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer/EMMA!

Dear Lillian,

Happy holidays !!!

Thank you for all these wonderful information.

My sister will start chemo and radiation after she is
discharged from hospital.  She is supposed to have
5-FU and CPT-11.

She is not seeing a top notch doctor instead she is
staying in a community hospital.  Today we finally
convinced her to have a second opinion.  Do you have
any top notch doctor or cancer center that you
recommend ?

Thanks again for all these info and so kind to us.

Love,

http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/Cancer_Types/Colon_And_Rectal_Cancer.shtml#toc2

> Emma:  You may wish to go into our archives there
> has been many abstracts on  colon and rectal cancer.
>  What treatment is your sisters doctors
> recommending?  Is she going to a top notch Cancer
> Center?  Has she considered a trial?  Do they know
> where else the cancer is?  Boy what a Christmas
> present.  You will get information on caregiving and
> please know that no question is a dumb questions.
> We are here to walk you through this journey and to
> support you; so that you can be the best caregiver
> any sister ever had.  Warmly, lillian

name=CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer.url