Re: [MOL] Re: JUDY ! from Carol K [00767] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: JUDY ! from Carol K

I am a cancer survivor so I can relate to being confused about the condition,
where does it come from, who's fault food, environment, diet, or life style.
There are many theories but rarely facts. There are many web sites to review
the type and stage of cancer that your sister has. Ask her Oncologist, & call
the American Cancer Society. There is a toll free phone number most times
there's some there 24 hours day. They can't advise you toward a specific
treatment, and they can send you information for all the treatments for that
stage colon cancer. Knowledge is power. 1-800-ACS-2345 or
http://www.cancer.org also National Cancer Institute 1-800-4-Cancer
There should be a Cancer Society near were you live. Ask them if they have a
support group for colon cancer or stage IV cancer.  Also the Social Service
Department in your hospital. Talk to them about your concerns and questions.
My prayers are with you and your family.
Carol K     Breast Cancer survivor 1 & 1/2 years so far!