Re: [MOL] My Father, the latest from Chris from Carol K carol again [00761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Father, the latest from Chris from Carol K carol again

In a message dated 12/24/2000 12:28:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CARKOL@aol.com writes:

> Oh well sorry to burden you with this mess,
>  but I needed some therapeutic soothing myself Happy Holidays anyway or
what
>  ever your plans are for the weekend. Carol K

No burden Carol, EVER.  Anytime you need to share your feelings, you just go
right ahead.  And if schools don't want you - you can be SURE we do!!!
Someday you can just tell those schools to go kiss your butt and start your
own school!  You are in my heart, my thoughts, and prayers for God to reach
down his great arms and lift you way up there with healing, love, mercy, and
many, many blessings for all the years yet to be of your life.  -chris