Re: [MOL] Re: JUDY ! [00752] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: JUDY !

Hi Lillian,

I am not sure you were addressing to me but I will
reply any way.  I hope it is ok with you.

My sister had a surgery this past Wednesday and found
out the cancer in her rectum was too big to be
removed.
The doctor also found cancer cells in her liver.  They
diagnosed her to be stage IV. (I was reading  colon
cancer library I am not sure with the stage IV
diagnosis.)  She is pretty young and she did not feel
any discomfort until October.  She had bowel problem
since October.  Her doctor now recommends radiation
and chemo.

The whole family is in a state of shock.  My parents
in their 80s.  She does not want us to tell them. We
really do not know what to do.  I was so happy to find
this web site.  I am especially happy to see the
emails coming from mol-cancer alis.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.