[MOL] CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer/EMMA! [00748] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer/EMMA!

This site is really good on explaining rectal cancer and it's treatments.

 http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/Cancer_Types/Colon_And_Rectal_Cancer.shtml#toc2

Emma:  You may wish to go into our archives there has been many abstracts on  colon and rectal cancer.  What treatment is your sisters doctors recommending?  Is she going to a top notch Cancer Center?  Has she considered a trial?  Do they know where else the cancer is?  Boy what a Christmas present.  You will get information on caregiving and please know that no question is a dumb questions.  We are here to walk you through this journey and to support you; so that you can be the best caregiver any sister ever had.  Warmly, lillian

CancerNet Colon and Rectal Cancer.url