Re: [MOL] Re: EMMA ! [00746] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: EMMA !

Hi Lillian,

Thank you very much.

My sister was diagnosed with stage IV rectal cancer
this past Wednesday.  I guess this qualifies me as a
caregiver.

I hope that I will see lots of email exchanges from
the family or the colon rectal cancer patients in this
mail alias.