Re: [MOL] Carol K. [00744] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol K.

How about if I say a ton of big prayers for you friend?  I know what your feelings are about wishing you could go back to work.  Are you on disability?  I am; as I was left with a whole host of disorders.  It took sometime for me to regain myself.  I felt like someone else was taking space in my body; but thanks to Zoloft and a good friend I am doing quite well emotionally now. I had to carve a niche for me that made me at least feel functional.  Mine started more than five years ago, I would guess your journey hasn't been as long?  I can ever so much feel your pain.  Warmly, lillian