[MOL] Thalidimide [00740] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thalidimide

Hi,
Can you tell me exactly what type of drug thalidimide is, and what it is used
for? I was told that this drug can cause autism in a fetus if taken while
pregnant.
Any information on this drug can be helpful to me.
                                                  Thanks!
                                                  SueZee1962aol.com