Re: [MOL] Chris [00738] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

A National treasure you say?  Why thank you, I had the best laugh of the
day.  I remember our City Manager telling me once that I was by far one of
the greatest resource person the City ever had".  As this chickens
 chest swelled out, I responded "Why thank you, this perhaps is a good time
to ask for a raise?"  He replied and mind you with a straight face " But
your not a Professional unless you live 50 miles away and carry a brief
case".  Boy did I deflate fast, left standing there not knowing what to say.
Gads!  I had just won a huge grant for the City and could not get a raise?

I wanted to tell you that many articles I have been reading as I scan the
internet are saying that cancer is like the Viet Nam War Syndrome.
Depression was very prevalent with the Veterans.  Oh!  I love my ZOLOFT!!!!

I have been very concerned for Marty and Barb, with all the bombings; etc.
It certainly must be putting a damper on their vacation.  I pray they are
safe.....always, lillian

> Thank you Lillian - even forwarded your informative post to my sister.
You