Re: [MOL] My Father - the latest - from Chris [00736] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Father - the latest - from Chris

Thank you Lillian - even forwarded your informative post to my sister.  You
are a national treasure, you know that???  God bless and please keep us in
prayer too.  You know our Marty & Barb are in Bethlehem as we speak - and
tomorrow he will be at the Holy Sepulchre and will leave our written prayer
requests there.  From his hands to God's eyes and ears!  -chris