[MOL] All the Web, All the Time - alltheweb.com/Duke C Colon Cancer Repl [00733] Medicine On Line

[MOL] All the Web, All the Time - alltheweb.com/Duke C Colon Cancer Reply

Dear Friend:  Welcome to our forum.  I am sure one of our Colon Cancer members will respond to your query.  If you go to the search engine just below this message you will gleam much information regarding colon cancer and its treatments.
I regret that your nightmare continues; but please realize that there is but one that knows when it is time for us to pass over.  There are more people living with cancer today than dying. With each new day comes a new therapy; so don't let those statistics get you down.  Attitude and Knowledge is power.  You might wish to go to our archives and read the abstracts on Colon Cancer and the latest treatments.  Warmly, lillian

 http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?type=all&query=Duke+C+Colon+Cancer&exec=FAST+Search

All the Web, All the Time - alltheweb.com.url