[MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer [00732] Medicine On Line

[MOL] chemotherapy for Stage III colon cancer

I would like to hear from others who have had chemotherapy for Stage III
colon cancer

I had my right colon removed dec 4,right hemi colonectomy

Met with my surgeon today,pathology reports i have Dukes C colon cancer.
It went through the wall,lymph vessels were infiltrated,i am to meet with
oncologist jan 5, to arrange chemotherapy

so its not over yet!

Stage III colon cancer is sometimes called Dukes C colon cancer.

  this is what i found!

DEGREE OF INVASION
      5 YEAR SURVIVAL  46%
            10 YEAR SURVIVAL 36%